Job no: 499209
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
· Full Time Role
· Attractive commission based structures
· Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman with over 180 stores nationwide. We are an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, flooring, bathrooms and kitchen renovations, electrical goods, small appliances, technology and entertainment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused cashier to join the Belrose Store.
Our Cashiers have an understanding of life at home solutions and a desire to find the best outcome for our customers.
To be successful you must:
· Have a passion for retail
· Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
· Enjoy working in a team environment
What we require:
· Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
· Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
· Able to work with minimal supervision
· Replenishing large volumes of stock
· Efficient cash handling and POS experience is desirable
· High interest in Visual Merchandising
· Experience resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services
· Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
· Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades
What we offer:
· Generous staff discounts
· Fantastic incentive based promotions
· Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
· An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
· A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now