Customer Service/Sales Support Officer
Job no: 507737
Work type: Full Time
Location: Port Melbourne
Categories: Retail Administration
Harvey Norman Commercial Project Division is a leading supplier to the Victorian building, plumbing and development sectors.
Our offer is unique to the market as we can provide our clients with a full product solution. We offer the biggest brands, the widest range of products and the best prices to our clients who depend on us to provide exceptional service. As we are rapidly expanding in the Victorian market, we are looking for a superstar with passion and drive to provide exceptional, industry-leading customer service.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role is for a Customer Service/Sales Support Officer to join our high performing, close-knit and friendly team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to be able to bring their strong sales administration skills to assist with the operational requirements of the business.
The ideal candidate will:
• Display a proven and extensive track record in customer service, sales support and administration
• Work well under pressure and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Be highly motivated, organised and experienced at managing multiple priorities
• Have strong attention to detail
• Exhibit a can-do attitude and be willing to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional service
• Possess exceptional phone manner
• Demonstrate a high level in written communication skills
• Have a professional outlook and the ability to develop strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders
• Possess intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Your responsibilities will primarily be; to ensure that our Account Managers are well supported with administrative tasks, projects are managed appropriately and our customers receive the best customer service possible.
More particularly, responsibilities will include:
• Providing ongoing sales support to all Account Managers
• Managing the supply of stock to various size projects from start to finish
• Liaising with construction project managers, site supervisors and various trades
• Timely and accurate processing of sales orders and purchase orders
• Managing and coordinating deliveries to our clients, ensuring their requirements are met
• Regular follow up and maintenance of stock levels
• Maintaining general spread-sheets and delivery reconciliations
• Answering customer/supplier queries
• General logistics duties i.e. arranging couriers and liaising with shipping companies
• Working closely with other departments
• Attending to normal day to day duties that are typical in an office environment
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now