Junior IT Support Analyst - Taren Point
Job no: 518693
Work type: Full Time
Location: Taren Point
Harvey Norman Commercial Division are looking for an outstanding Junior IT Support Analyst to join our team in Taren Point.The role of Junior IT Support Analyst is to provide 1st level IT support to Harvey Norman Commercial. Providing support for business systems, and ensuring that the business continues to operate effectively. As an entry level position it is ideal for someone wanting to break into the IT industry and gain experience in a support role.
- Working closely with internal and external contact points to resolve and review Service Desk tickets
- Escalating of Service Desk tickets for additional resources as required
- On a day to day basis, providing level 1 support
- Confidently articulating problems, issues and providing solutions
- Create and maintain documentation for business systems
- Provide successful technical solutions to issues in a timely manner
- Provide regular status updates to end users and stakeholders
- Share knowledge with other team members
- Participate in solution and process improvement
- Any ad hoc duties as required including but not limited to using your skill set within another division/department.
- Experience using Windows 7 and 10 Desktops.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of computer networking and DNS services.
- Experience building desktop hardware highly regarded.
- Enthusiasm to get out and learn the business and build relationships.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience writing support documentation.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now