Online Product Coordinator
Job no: 520710
Work type: Full Time
Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area
Categories: Retail Sales, Other
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Online Product Coordinator to join our Harvey Norman Online team of e-commerce specialists in merchandising our highly successful website.
About this Role:
- Create, publish and maintain our e-commerce products and content including descriptions, specs, images and video for our huge range of tech and appliances or interiors
- Liaise with suppliers and product teams to ensure that we’re consistently delivering a high standard of content for the Harvey Norman customer
- Proactively source assets and information that bring our online products to life
- Contribute to the successful growth of the Harvey Norman website
- Content Management System (CMS) experience, particularly Magento, is desirable but not essential
- Proficient working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products
- A high degree of organisation and proven time-management skills is a must
- The ability to multi-task and be adaptive to changing priorities
- Strong grammar and sub-editing skills
- Outstanding communications and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to accuracy and consistency while managing a high-volume of work
- The ability to work in accordance with company and consumer compliance policies
How To Apply:
If this exciting role sparks your interest and you’re confident that you have the necessary skills to grow your career with us, apply now.
Please Note: You must be an Australian resident to apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now