Frontend Web Developer
Job no: 526206
Work type: Full Time
Location: Taren Point
Harvey Norman Commercial Division specialises in the supply of goods & services to project builders, developers, architects and the mining industry. Our clients depend upon Harvey Norman Commercial to supply the best range, the best service and the best prices.
The role of a Frontend Web Developer is to develop and maintain new and existing websites, and applications for Harvey Norman Commercial Division. Develop and maintain existing and new websites as required by the business and in line with industry best practice. This may include (but is not limited to) the development of new websites, development of functionality for existing websites, and maintaining existing websites. Work in a way to ensure that all data presented online is secure and that customer data cannot be compromised.
- Familiar developing in Azure & working with public facing websites.
- Design & develop automated solutions to manual business processes
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish including planning, designing, developing, testing, deploying and documenting
- Design and develop automated solutions to manual business processes
- Help develop and maintain data integration between internal IT systems and 3rd parties
- Extend the capabilities of existing applications
- Work with the HNCD IT Department Team to ensure the company website infrastructure hosts the websites with high availability and performance
- Any ad hoc duties as required including but not limited to using your skill set within another division/department.
- Broad expertise working with HTML, CSS
- Strong skills in developing responsive web interfaces and optimisation of front-end code for performance and scalability
- Familiarity with and using RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Experience developing in Azure environment.
- Experience developing secure public facing websites
- Experience with Payment gateways & Credit card transactions.
- Some experience in Mobile App development would be well regarded
- Exceptional written, communication and organisational skills
- Hold a relevant IT degree/qualification or equivalent industry experience.
- Salary Range - $110K to $140K + Super
- Onsite Parking
- Generous staff discounts
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now