Project Administrator - Entry Level
Job no: 527423
Work type: Full Time
Location: Taren Point
The role of IT Project Administrator is to provide project administration support to Harvey Norman Commercial Division. This role will carry out tasks and services ranging from advice and assistance to administrative services, such as collecting and compiling data. Producing project scopes and managing day to day project management tasks. The progression path of this role is to work towards becoming an IT Project Manager. The role requires a good communicator and is an opportunity for anyone wanting to break into the Project Management field. This position is based in Taren Point, Sutherland Shire.
Previous Project Management experience is not required for this role and it would suit someone with previous experience in Administration, or a recent graduate.
- Gather project requirements and produce appropriate documentation
- Organise and run regular project meetings
- Produce project scope documentation
- Manage and update project schedules
- Maintain project issue logs, and risk registers
- Produce and maintain project Gantt charts
- Provide regular reports to stakeholders and management of the progress of IT projects
- Manage the IT projects workload
- Assist in testing system developments
- Assist in training staff on new systems
- Participate in solution and process improvement
- Any ad hoc duties as required including but not limited to using your skill set within another division/department.
- Experience using any of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics CRM, and SharePoint highly regarded but not essential
- Experience with building basic user interface designs and wireframes with tools such as Mockflow highly regarded but not essential.
- Experience using Atlassian Confluence/Jira highly regarded but not essential.
- Strong computer and technology skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience writing documentation.
If you believe you fulfill the requirements listed, APPLY NOW!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now