Job no: 527466
Work type: Full Time
Location: Taren Point
Categories: Retail Administration
Harvey Norman Commercial Division specialises in the supply of goods & services to project builders, developers, architects and the mining industry.
Our clients depend upon Harvey Norman Commercial to supply the best range, the best service and the best prices. We are looking for a CRM Assistant to assist our team in Taren Point.
As a CRM Assistant you will maintain databases by entering new and updated customer and account information, you will also
- Liaise with Sales, Business Development and Buying staff regarding any account and contact data changes.
- Update and maintain the CRM database core data – key account information, contact information, product data etc.
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting or re-entering data.
- Manage CRM system data using existing reports to ensure new data is correct and existing data is updated.
- Work through a backlog of accounts to ensure data is updated.
- Assist the reporting team as required by compiling, printing and binding any ad-hoc reports for management.
- Any ad hoc duties as required including but not limited to using your skill set within another division/department.
To be successful you will
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time to fulfill your role as a Data Entry Clerk.
- Be security conscious.
- Basic knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM.
- Keep a neat and tidy environment including adhering to the dress code
- Onsite parking
- Staff Discounts
If you meet the above requirements and you are an organized team player, please apply!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now