Customer Service Manager
Job no: 528718
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales, Retail Management
- Full Time Position
- Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman with over 180 stores nationwide. Harvey Norman is an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, flooring, bathrooms and kitchen renovations, electrical goods, small appliances, technology and entertainment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Manager to join the Maribyrnong Store.
In this role you will:
- Actively manage Harvey Norman customer repairs & servicing
- Tag faulty products and liaise with our service agents & suppliers and keeping the service database up-to-date
- Keep our customers updated of the status of their repairs and ensure this is completed within an acceptable timeframe while providing outstanding customer service
- Assist with the department's admin duties including processing credit and debit invoices, claims, reconciliations, completing required finance paperwork following company procedures and reporting
- Run weekly reports for repairs/service jobs as required by the Proprietor
- Advise customers of arrival of stock and organise delivery as requested by the Proprietor
- Be Health and Safety conscious
What we require:
- Experience in (or ability to work in) a customer focused, successful retail business
- Experience working in a high volume administration role
- Capacity to juggle multiple tasks with a flexible, 'can-do' attitude
- Customer service champion with very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think on your feet and manage your own work-flow with great organisational/prioritisation skills
- Familiarity with Australian Consumer Law (desirable)
- Being full of energy, ambitious, confident and flexible
- Friendly, outgoing, approachable and work well as a team member.
- Ability to service customers while managing work tasks around their needs
- Going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer focused problem solving.
- Experience of resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate
What we offer:
- Generous staff discounts
- Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
- An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
- A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now