Commercial Solar Sales Representative ACT - Mitchell
Job no: 529744
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
We are looking for a Commercial Sales & Business Development Representative, based in our Mitchell ACT office, to keep up with the increased demand of our Solar business. Please apply if you are a self-driven and ambitious solar professional who wants to work in a truly collaborative environment which will challenge you and assist you to achieve success and job satisfaction. The successful applicant needs to be capable of strengthen the relationship with existing clients and build a new customer base in the commercial solar sector.
- Strengthen relationship with existing customers
- Finalize proposals and send to clients for approval
- Seek sales and business opportunities for Harvey Norman Commercial Division Solar.
- Communicate potential leads to other divisions within Harvey Norman Commercial.
- Establish and build relationships with key business targets and commercial customers.
- Provide a weekly update of business activities to Management
- Support existing Solar customers placing service calls
- Ability to conduct site inspections independently
- Discuss system solutions with the team
- Assist customers and other HNC staff with product information & technical advice
- Be involved with supplier & HNC training
- Follow security procedures
- Follow company policy and procedure re; paperwork/customer files/uniforms
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Punctuality re: commencement of work.
- Min, 2-year experience in a similar role
- The ability to work in a Team environment
- Advanced Communication skills – both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a busy team environment
- Intermediate computer skills
- Personal and professional presentation
If you feel you are suitable for this role, APPLY NOW!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now