Air Conditioning Sales Representative
Job no: 530184
Work type: Full Time
Location: Taren Point
Categories: Retail Administration
Harvey Norman Commercial is seeking an experienced Air Conditioning Sales Representative to effectively manage and develop new and existing account customers. The position will be based at our ACT Mitchell Office.
- Promote Harvey Norman Commercial Air Conditioning through customer contact
- Finalize quotations and send to clients for approval
- Seek sales and business opportunities for Harvey Norman Commercial Division.
- Develop and communicate potential leads to other divisions within Harvey Norman Commercial.
- Establish and build relationships with key business targets and commercial customers.
- Provide a weekly update of business activities to Management
- Support Air Conditioning customers
- Be involved with training
- Punctuality re: commencement of work.
- Coordinate installation dates between builders supervisors and our installers
- Communicate internally with other divisions and staff
- Assist customers and other HNC staff with product information & technical advice
- Follow security procedures
- Follow company policy and procedure re; paperwork/customer files/uniforms
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Any ad hoc duties as required including but not limited to using your skill set within another division/department.
- High Level Communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- The ability to resolve issues
- Accurate data entry skills
- The ability to work in a busy team environment
- Intermediate computer skills
- Team commitment
- Personal and professional presentation
- High Level of care and engagement in providing an optimum service and growing the business
If you possess the above requirements and are keen and motivated to take on this role, please apply via the 'Apply Now' button!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now