Junior Creditors Clerk
Job no: 530658
Work type: Full Time
Location: Taren Point
Categories: Retail Sales, Other
Harvey Norman Commercial Division specialises in the supply of goods & services to project builders, developers, architects and the mining industry. Our clients depend upon Harvey Norman Commercial to supply the best range, the best service and the best prices.
We are seeking a Full Time Junior Creditors Clerk to provide accounts support and general admin duties to the creditors department.
Perform data entry accounting functions this may include matching dockets, processing invoices and raising credit claims. Work under the supervision of the accounts manager. Creditors Clerks must have basic data entry skills.
- Print off Invoices & associated documents received - emailed from suppliers
- Distribute incoming department mail
- Raise return claims
- Assist with General processing duties
- File Processed Documents
- Adhoc clerical duties
- Be highly motivated and results driven person
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Have accurate data entry skills
- To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a “can do” attitude
- Have the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
If you meet the above requirements and you are an organised team player, please apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now