Solar Coordinator - Taren Point
Job no: 530664
Work type: Full Time
Location: Taren Point
Categories: Retail Sales, Other
We are looking for a Solar Coordinator to keep up with the increasing demand of our renewable business.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious solar professional who wants to work in a truly collaborative environment which will challenge you and assist you to achieve success and job satisfaction. Represent Harvey Norman with strong customer service and communication skills. You will be part of the solar delivery team, overseeing the project, liaising with our customers & installers to coordinate high quality solar installations.
You will be part of the solar delivery team, overseeing the project, liaising with our customers & installers to coordinate high quality solar installations, based at our Taren Point Office.
- Liaise with installers and arrange delivery dates
- Confirming details on orders are correct with the customer
- Actively maintain a strong product knowledge
- Arrange product deliveries to site
- Enter orders into great plains
- Claim STCs
- Arrange all pre installation approvals
- Send Warranty Maintenance Manuals to our customers
- Help customers in placing Service Calls
- Follow security procedures
- Follow company policy and procedure re; paperwork/customer files/uniforms
- Be involved with supplier training & conferences
- Punctuality re: commencement of work.
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate Computer knowledge
- Solar experience preferred but on the job training will be provided
- Problem solving skills
- Self-driven, focused and motivated
• Opportunity to contribute and become part of a growing success in the industry
If you are keen, motivated and willing to contribute to a successful team, then we look forward to hearing from you
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now