Business Development Manager - Optus
Job no: 530739
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
Experiencing an exciting and dynamic period of growth within the Small to Medium Business market, this industry leading Retailer has partnered with Australia’s strongest Telco brand, and is currently seeking experienced, passionate and high performing Business Development Executives.
The Successful Candidate:
Selling exclusively to the Small to Medium Business market segment, you will be an experienced professional that can identify the needs of the customer, matching the extensive product suite to their individual business needs.
What you’ll do:
- Build, maintain and forecast a solid sales pipeline (to exceed monthly targets)
- Proactively seek new clients to fill your ever-evolving pipeline
- Create, modify and present business proposals to high level employees within your customer base
- Engage with different business units in a professional manner, to ensure seamless changes and levels of service for our customers
- Partner with our customers, analysing their business, to create the best possible solution for all their current and future telecommunication needs
- Follow the sales and order process from start to finish, creating confidence within your customer base
What you need (for success):
- Exceptional communication skills. You need to be able to build instant rapport with our customers, and know how to maintain a professional and successful business relationship
- A road warrior mindset. This role is based out and about with our customers! You can’t service your local market stuck behind a desk
- Proven successful sales track record, highlighting your passion for exceeding sales targets, and creating a leading brand in your Local Market Area
- High levels of professional Business acumen. This role is largely based in autonomous activity, so you need to be the positive Brand for both yourself and the company.
- Strong leadership, negotiation and sales skills. As a sales professional, you will already understand the power of a good negotiation skillset.
- Passion for telecommunications and technology innovations, we need to be running in front of the competition when it comes to creating innovative and valuable solutions for our customers!
On offer is an attractive base salary coupled with a negotiable commission component, car/travel allowance and all the tools of the trade!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now