Job no: 531461
Work type: Part Time
Categories: Retail Sales
· Part time plus additional hours as required
· Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Domayne one of Australia's premium contemporary retailers. We are the best in the business when it comes to contemporary furniture, beddings, computer and electrical products. Whether furnishing a new home or re-inventing a current one we offer the best Australian made products in the most modern styles.
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused Salesperson to join the Fyshwick Store.
Our Salespeople have an understanding of life at home solutions and a desire to find the best outcome for our customers.
To be successful you must:
· Have a passion for retail
· Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
· Enjoy working in a team environment
What we require:
· Experience in (or ability to work in) a customer focused, successful retail business
· A high level of Furniture product knowledge indoor settings, outdoor settings and couches to support customer queries
· Ability to service your customers while managing work tasks around their needs
· Going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer focused problem solving
· Experience of resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate
· Passion to exceed individual and store sales targets
· Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades
What we offer:
· Generous staff discounts
· Domayne is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
· An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
· A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now