Showroom Tile Sales Consultant / Interior Design
Job no: 531464
Work type: Full Time
Location: Taren Point
Categories: Retail Sales
We are seeking to expand our sales team and find experienced Showroom Sales/Interior Design Consultant who can establish and maintain relationships with the goal of maximising project sales opportunities. The role encompasses showroom presence to and support the builder and their clients with all aspects of their tile selections for their new homes. The position will be based in our Taren Point Office.
- Being an integral part of the sales team, assisting where appropriate to ensure positive sales outcomes.
- Working closely with builder clients, you will achieve customer satisfaction and sales through an efficient, professional, and customer selection process.
- Servicing customers that attend the Showroom for visits to assist their enquiries and generate opportunities.
- Perform administrative duties including data input to ensure that follow up and service excellence is maintained
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess a demonstrated history in sales and interior design role within the building, construction, or related sector.
- Tile and/or flooring experience will be an advantage.
- Effective negotiation and customer service skills.
- Work within and contribute to a great team culture.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Professional presentation and communication skills.
- High level of personal motivation and drive to succeed in sales.
- An eye for detail, and the ability to work within and maintain systems and processes.
- Be confident, well-groomed and have excellent interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a cover letter (along with your application) addressing the below questions:
- Do you have experience as an interior designer?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now