Hospitality and Commercial Equipment Account Manager ACT
Job no: 531526
Work type: Full Time
Harvey Norman Commercial Division specialises in the supply of goods & services to project builders, developers, architects and the mining industry. Our clients depend upon Harvey Norman Commercial to supply the best range, the best service and the best prices.
We have an exciting opportunity at our Mitchell office for a motivated and driven Full Time Commercial Hospitality Account Manager.
This role is designed for a Business Development Manager specifically targeting all organisations who have a requirement for Commercial Hospitality Equipment. This includes Commercial cooking, refrigeration, laundry, and storage. Apart from securing and managing accounts, this role will also offer assistance to the other divisions of Harvey Norman Commercial and internal teams/stakeholders to ensure projects are be being managed and delivered accordingly.
- Present and promote Harvey Norman Commercial Hospitality products and services
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Build long term relationships with new and existing clients
- Make business meetings with prospective clients
- Advise clientele on product selection
- Liaise with suppliers
- Liaise with builders, architects and kitchen specifiers
- Liaise with other Business Development Managers and Account Managers to promote the Hospitality channel
- Attend product training with suppliers
- Pursuing debtors as required
- Regular visits to account customer premises.
- Pricing and responding to tenders
- Any ad hoc duties as required including but not limited to using your skill set within another division/department.
Minimum Technical Requirements
- Ability to read and interpret kitchen design plans
- A basic understanding of services such as power requirements, and water
- An understanding and appreciation of hospitality/food codes and regulations
- Experience selling Commercial Food Service Equipment
- A basic understanding of the elements of commercial kitchen fit-outs; ventilation, refrigeration and stainless steel
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please forward your resume to: HNCTP.HR@au.harveynorman.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now