Job no: 534573
Work type: Full Time
Location: Lake Haven
Categories: Retail Administration
• Full Time Position
• Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman with over 180 stores nationwide. Harvey Norman is an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, electrical goods, small appliances, technology and entertainment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused Administration 2IC to join the team at our Lake Haven Store.
Our Administration 2ICs have a good understanding of purchasing processes, general retail operations and liaising with customers providing exceptional customer service.
To be successful you must:
• Have a passion for retail
• Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
• Enjoy working in a team environment
What we require:
• Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
• To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
• Have the ability to work under pressure, assist coaching, lead and motivated an enthusiastic team
• Assist administration manager in tasks including: Creditors, debtors, banking reconciliation, accounts payable and receivable, payroll, cash books and monthly reporting.
• Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Competent computer skills with advanced knowledge in Excel and Word
• Experience of resolving customer complaint and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a “can do” attitude
• Have the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
• Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades
What we offer:
• Generous staff discounts
• Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
• An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
• A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now