Job no: 534628
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Administration
· Full Time Position
· Opportunity to work with an Australian retail icon
· Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman with over 180 stores nationwide. Harvey Norman is an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, flooring, bathrooms and kitchen renovations, electrical goods, small appliances, technology and entertainment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused Administration Manager to join the team at the Berrimah Store.
An Administration Manager has a good understanding of Administration processes, team leadership, general retail operations and liaising with relevant stakeholders to provide exceptional support services
To be successful you must:
• Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
• Enjoy working in a team environment
What we require:
• Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
• To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
• Experience in office management
• Have the ability to work under pressure, coach, lead and motivate an enthusiastic team
• Assist Franchisee’s in tasks including: Creditors, debtors, banking reconciliation, accounts payable and receivable, payroll, cash books, recruitment and monthly reporting.
• Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Competent computer skills with advanced knowledge in Excel and Word
• Experience resolving issues and making quick decisions to ensure timely accurate services
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a “can do” attitude
• Have the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
What we offer:
• Generous staff discounts
• Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
• An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
• A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now