Job no: 541278
Work type: Full Time
· Full Time Position
· Guaranteed base earnings
· Opportunity to work with an Australian retail icon
· Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman - an Australian Retail icon in the home and lifestyle space.
The Harvey Norman Mandurah Warehouse Team is seeking a passionate, customer service focused GIR Clerk to join them in delivering Great Service, Always! to their customers.
As a GIR Clerk, you have a good understanding of the receipting, and liaising with customers providing exceptional customer service.
To be successful you must:
· Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
· Enjoy working in a team environment
What we require:
· Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
· To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
· Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
· Experience in receipt and dispatch of merchandise
· Effective, timely and accurate distribution of goods in and out of our warehouse, including loading of trucks
· A strong commitment to WH&S policies and procedures
· Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a "can do" attitude
· Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
· Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades
What we offer:
· Generous staff discounts
· Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
· An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
· A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now