Job no: 518641
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Management
- Full Time Position
- Attractive commission based structures
- Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman with over 180 stores nationwide. Harvey Norman is an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, electrical goods, small appliances, technology and entertainment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused Print Shop Manager to join our dedicated Store.
Job Flow Management
- Create & manage print production schedules
- Organise freight for deliveries
- Notify customers of updates
- Assist with production/design as needed
Accounts & Administration
- Invoice customers for completed works and send to customer
- Manage customer accounts to prevent bad debt
- Assist the Printshop BDM with quoting & invoicing of customers
- Organise rostering and manage staff leave
- Handling of disputes in the workplace
Printer & Suppliers Maintenance
- Perform regular checks/cleans of machines
- Order supplies as necessary
- Book out consumables when used
- Ensure cash desk is ready for trade prior to store opening
- Balancing of cash registers at day end
- Ensure all customers on the floor being attended to
- Raise credit notes, refunds, and new invoices for changeover of goods.
- Assist with photo centre customers where required
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now