Joinery and Stone Business Development Manager ACT
Job no: 531527
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Management, Other
Harvey Norman Commercial Division specialises in the supply of goods & services to project builders, developers, architects and the mining industry. Our clients depend upon Harvey Norman Commercial to supply the best range, the best service and the best prices.
We have an exciting opportunity at our Mitchell office for a motivated and driven Full Time Business Development Manager.
Assist the company to acquire new Bespoke Joinery customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones, you will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The role is crucial for our business with the ambition to expand and diversify our clientele. The goal is the drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Visit sites and promote Harvey Norman Commercial Division products and services
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs in conjunction with our manufacturing partners such as GDK.
- Build long term relationships with new and existing clients
- Make business meetings with prospective clients
- Advise clientele on Product selection.
- Finalise Quotations and send to clients for approval
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Liaise with architects and developers
- Attend product training with suppliers
- Customer service calls
- Pursuing debtors as required
- Return of cancelled orders to suppliers
- Regular visits to account customer premises.
- Develop staff into valuable salespeople
- Any ad hoc duties as required including but not limited to using your skill set within another division/department.
- Minimum two years experience in a similar role within the Commercial Furniture Industry
- Experienced in Joinery and Stone
- The ability to resolve issues
- Data entry
- Intermediate computer skills
- Team commitment
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please forward your resume to:
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now