Job no: 557670
Work type: Part Time
Location: North Rockhampton
· Part Time Position - 24 hours per week
· Guaranteed base earnings
· Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman - an Australian Retail icon in the home and lifestyle space.
The Harvey Norman Rockhampton Customer Service Team is seeking a passionate, customer service focused Personal Assistant to join them in delivering Great Service, Always! to their customers.
In this role you will:
· Tag faulty products and liaise with our service agents & suppliers and keeping the service database up-to-date
· Keep our customers updated of the status of their repairs and ensure this is completed within an acceptable timeframe while providing outstanding customer service
· Assist with the department's admin duties including processing credit and debit invoices, claims, reconciliations, completing required finance paperwork following company procedures and reporting
· Run weekly reports for repairs/service jobs as required by the Proprietor
· Advise customers of arrival of stock and organise delivery as requested by the Proprietor
· Be Health and Safety conscious
What we require:
· Experience in (or ability to work in) a customer focused, successful retail business
· Experience working in a high volume administration role
· Capacity to juggle multiple tasks with a flexible, 'can-do' attitude
· Customer service champion with very strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to think on your feet and manage your own work-flow with great organisational/prioritisation skills
· Familiarity with Australian Consumer Law (desirable)
· Being full of energy, ambitious, confident and flexible
· Friendly, outgoing, approachable and work well as a team member.
· Ability to service customers while managing work tasks around their needs
· Going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer focused problem solving.
· Experience of resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate
What we offer:
· Generous staff discounts
· Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
· An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
· A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now